Oct 21, 2007

Thursday Primetime vs USF



No hands! Also note that I do not have a hat on.



Who needs a spork when you can use your keys that are always in your pocket.






That's a PA system complete with a microphone in case you were wondering. I only used it once, there were some USF fans in our lot tossing a football and I announced that one guy throws like a girl.





I look disappointed in this picture... I think it because I don't have a hat on. I did get the hand towel I am wearing for free though. When meandering around the stadium, some one dropped their towel and I asked if I could have it. I actually tried to buy a hand towel at a book store that morning but they didn't have any. I am content with getting a free towel, it's just insufficient head wear.






I got a hat! And apron! And another towel! I bought it all from a teenage concession stand worker for $6. The best part is that I was able to get some free food because of the uniform. On the way out of the game I asked if I could take a left over Chiro. She said yes so help my self to 4 of them. I want to say that I had already made my money back from the purchase of the uniform but the Chiros were to stale to eat.




This is the post game field rush pictured here. Rutgers upset the #2 ranked team.






From another view (not my phone).
I grabed another 2 hats on the way out of the standium that were abondoned. From left to right: apron, hat, hat, towel, hat.

1 comment:

BRYC-Boom said...

HAHAHAHA!! Only Nagy would take abandoned hats and wear them as his own. I guess they say: "another man's trash is Nagy's treasure" :)

-Sheena