The day of the fourth Rutgers football game started early for me. The tailgate began at 8 am for a 3:30 game. This here is a picture of me in the morning sun.Shortly after breakfast, the drinking games began. The game is call corn hole and is not normally a drinking game. The object is to throw a sack filled with corn into a hole on a board that is 27 feet away. 3 points for in the hole, 1 point for on the board, first to 21 wins. The drinking part is that when your opponents get one in the corn hole, some one on your team has to shot gun a beer.
Someone one each team sunk one so there were 2 shot guns this round. This game turned out to be one of my skills, during one round I sunk 6 into the corn hole resulting in my opponent shot gunning 6 beers. People that played corn hole against me ended up drinking a lot of beer.
And this is me wishing there was a Taco Bell nearby the tailgate.
In order to raise money for the Junior Diabetes Research Fund(JDRF), I attempted to recruit a couple of cute girls to ask for money around the parking lots. I gave them the official envelope and they were off. I went searching for the 45 minutes later and found them with an empty envelope but were standing next to an ice luge. This came to that and they were collecting money and letting people ice luge. The total raised was about $75. This here on the rightis one girl running the ice luge and below is the other girl collecting donations. Good work Mark.


This is the football game. I exercised my master negotiating skills and purchased a ticket from a scalper on the way to the game for $10. The ticket cost at least $20 for the original purchase.
I was also thirsty for some roast beef gravy, this au jus packet was the best he could offer…enough to make 3 quarts worth. That just about wraps this up.



No comments:
Post a Comment