Jan 20, 2008

Festivus



Here I am about to make out with the statue of liberty.










An action photo of Brian eating pasta.









A holiday party, holiday mustache and a holiday container.




My mustache is looking sharp, even in the fog.




A random new years party I crashed. I later got some free French fries, I am not going to give you the full story because it took over fifteen minutes to get them.








I think this game is called Indian forehead. 3 cards are dealt to each player. Put your cards on your forehead without looking at them. Start around the circle pouring beer into a container based on if you think you wont have the lowest card at the end. Discard a card after everyone pours. Pour beer again… The person with the lowest card at the end drinks the cup.












Random photo from the past… Bus Simulation

1 comment:

Big Yellow Forehead said...

Nagy! Sounds like an awesome drinking game. As for the moustache- did you forget to wipe the chocolate milk off your face :-p just kidding. i'm glad that you got to make out with the statue of liberty. was it good?